I am still scared to try the spray that makes junk food taste bad, but I think I will give it a shot tomorrow. I will let you know how that works out.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Wooo Hooo!
I started doing the program the way you are actually supposed to yesterday and let me tell you I feel amazing!!! I hope this lasts! It was kind of hard to get the hang of remembering what to take when and how often to eat, but now that I am in the routine, it is easy. I actually really love the crave now. I try to eat a whole pack with every meal, but the kids love it too, so they are always begging me for some of mine. :) I did not want to work out at all last week, but I guess that can be expected since my body was going through a detox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! I feel like shit here...I have been eating so bad, I can't wait to be home and eat healthy again!!
ReplyDeleteI want to know how you like that spray when you try it!!