Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Well, I am officially 5 days into and I feel great. Honestly for the first couple of days I could not feel anything, but I am sleeping better and find it extremely easy to wake up in the morning. I am scared what the scale and tape measure are going to say though. I still haven't been to the gym since before I went to Laguna, but I have been going on walks everyday. I am sure it would help if I actually took the crave with every meal, but it is hard for me to put down the fork and grab the pixie stick. I really like to eat. (Not as much as Alex though ;) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I know, I eat like a pig!!! LOL!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it though! I am so jealous, I wish I could eat like that and look like you!
ReplyDeleteIf you lived in the gym like Alex you would!!! LOL
ReplyDelete